Lal Bahadur Shas­tri Insti­tute of Tech­nol­ogy for Women

Font Size

Cpanel

UG Pro­gramme ECE got Accreditation

ABOUT THE DEPART­MENT

Depart­ment of Elec­tron­ics and Com­mu­ni­ca­tion Engi­neer­ing started in the year 2001, offers B.Tech in Elec­tron­ics and Com­mu­ni­ca­tion Engi­neer­ing and Applied Elec­tron­ics and Instru­men­ta­tion Engi­neer­ing since 2001 and M.Tech in Sig­nal Pro­cess­ing from 2012 onwards.

The depart­ment is equipped with lab facil­i­ties includ­ing mod­ern elec­tronic mea­sure­ment devices. The depart­ment also has a col­lec­tion of indus­trial soft­ware tools which have been uti­lized by the stu­dents and fac­ulty in research activ­i­ties in the field of sig­nal pro­cess­ing, com­mu­ni­ca­tion, antenna design. The depart­ment has a strong research cul­ture which tunes the research skill of the stu­dent. This enables the stu­dents to have a research cul­ture once they passed out from this insti­tute. The depart­ment is blessed with a group of expe­ri­enced & ded­i­cated fac­ulty Mem­bers.

Instruc­tion Process is sys­tem­atic, well planned & unin­ter­rupted in all respect. Our stu­dents have steady and con­sis­tent per­for­mance in uni­ver­sity exams & secured sev­eral ranks in the Uni­ver­sity.

VISION

To become a cen­tre of excel­lence in Elec­tron­ics, Com­mu­ni­ca­tion and Instru­men­ta­tion to facil­i­tate pro­fes­sional edu­ca­tion and research keep­ing higher level of value sys­tems.

MIS­SION

To trans­form young women to high qual­ity engi­neers and entre­pre­neurs with eth­i­cal val­ues for con­tribut­ing cre­ative engi­neer­ing solu­tions and intel­lec­tual ser­vices for the soci­ety and indus­try by appli­ca­tion of Elec­tron­ics, Com­mu­ni­ca­tion and Instru­men­ta­tion engi­neer­ing.

DEPART­MENT LIBRARY

The depart­ment library is well equipped with a total of 1200 books, includ­ing books donated by the out­go­ing stu­dents and staff. The titles include Elec­tron­ics cir­cuits, Net­work Analy­sis, Ana­log and Dig­i­tal Com­mu­ni­ca­tion, Dig­i­tal Sig­nal Pro­cess­ing, Infor­ma­tion The­ory and Cod­ing, Fuzzy Sys­tems etc. In addi­tion, var­i­ous sem­i­nars con­ducted by the stu­dents in the depart­ment, mini project and final year main project doc­u­men­ta­tions are made avail­able to the stu­dents for ref­er­ence.